Wednesday 21 August 2013

Boredddd

Hi guys, Luna here.

I don't know if I'm gonna post this, but if I am, you should know that this was written at 3 a.m.

I really can't sleep because it's too hot and my mind is still all messed up from some stories I read today on wattpad.

All I actually want to do right now is being able to climb out of my window and sit on the roof to think, looking at the stars.
Unfortunately, the roof is two floors up and my window exit is blocked by a mosquito net. Crappy.

I mean, I just really need something like a balcony or so, just to sit on, and think.
Stupid, boring country where no one climbs on roofs.
Stupid, boring village.

I really want to move right now. To you know, some place like london, or paris or so. Somewhere out of this country, where they don't speak this boring language. Somewhere AWAY.
Sorry if I'm being all dramatic, but no one's probably gonna read this anyway, so I don't mind.

If I was better at this, I'd probably try and write a story now. But I feel like there are millions of stories about girls who want to go to a big city and than become a singer or meet One Direction and die or meet One Direction and marry Niall Botanical.
I can't believe autocorrect turned Horan into Botanical.

Anyway. I just feel like, I want to actually DO something in my life. Like, traveling the world and living in the UK and you know, really be happy.
Living in a place that makes me happy.
Meeting someone who makes me happy.
Doing things that make me happy.

Sorry if I ruined your day with my post.
I just... nevermind.

By guys!
Love, Luna xxx

P.S. please listen to this song? I absolutely love it and it reminds me of how I feel so much. If you do, thanks, I really love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment