Saturday 1 June 2013

a poem / a conversation

Helleu, long time no see!

and that's all my fault :(
sorry
sorry
sorry


anyway:


I wrote this poem a last week in 5 minutes during math class :)

one friend said it made no sense, my best friend said it was great, my mam said it was sad and freaked out until I made her understand I don't want to kill myself. one of my guy friends said I should post it here, so here it is:


     I want to fly
     Fly to the sky
     Grow bird's wings from my shoulderblades
     spread those wings
     and jump

     I want to fly
     fly through the sky
     With birds, and bats, and butterflies
     Rest on a plane
     then jump
     again

     I want to fly
     fly in the sky
     fly from the world that's terrible
     stand on a roof
     then jump



 


then, there is also a text-conversation that same guy friend (Joren, I'm to lazy to write "guy friend over and over) also asked me to put online

the story: So normally, Joren, who is in my class, sits at the front during math. two or so weeks ago, he came to sit in the back, where I also sit, the place where it is way much harder to pay attention. 
(The things I do most in math class are reading books and drawing)

we had a conversation about it that night, and it went like this:

JOREN: :) sitting in the back of the class is really 10x as fun is at the front xd xxxx
ME: Ikr ;P xxxx
JOREN: Xxxx sooooo i came to the dark side
ME: Lol xxx welcome, my friend. You ought to be happy, for without darkness, one would never be able to see the stars.
JOREN: But the few who are choosen and destined to overcome the greatness of the shining bright though thy will be granted a wish, whom only two bright-minded persons can take on this quest. AMEN
JOREN: :)
ME: Pro :) xxxxx
JOREN: So be it xxx
JOREN: This has to be written down on your blog :)
ME: Along with the poem I wrote during math then xxxxx


so here you go, I really typed it over, word for word. Exept for the first text, as it was in dutch. 

now, I really have to do homework, see you later!


                        Love, Luna  xxxxxxxx 


P.S.: You just spend 10 minutes of your life reading stupid texts that aren't even yours. STALKER!
P.P.S.: no, just kidding. I love you
P.P.P.S.: because you read this shit I write.
P.P.P.P.S: and yes, those pics are from Ed Sheeran's clip give me love. all credit to him and the director and god knows who.

2 comments:

  1. I think your poem is really good! You should write more during maths :) everything's better than listening to Mr. Cools :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's absolutely right! I so hope I won't have him again next year!
    and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete