Friday 15 March 2013

Ugh, I'm too interesting

Hello guyss :)

first of all, sorry I couldn't post last week, I was on a weekend with school, good and bad things happened.

A good thing is that most of the people in my class stopped talking about my "romance" with one of the boys of our class. Well, for the weekend.


A bad thing is that instead, they were saying I was a couple with another boy of our school to who, I must admit, talked rather a lot when were in Bouillon. 

We had a sort of "party" the last night (wich was also the second) and the music was really loud, so I sort of left my friends and went outside, to a couple of boys of my class who were talking, and one that wasn't in our class.
We all went to the -I don't know how to call it, IDK- balcony sat there in a row with our feet on the balustrade, watching the city (it was really beautuful :) ) and I sat next to the boy that wasn't in our class. We had had dinner at the same table that night, so I knew he was called Ian, and in wich class he was. We talked for quite a while and as it became later it also became colder, so I asked if he wanted to come with me to get a sweater from my room (it looked horrible with my dress LOL :P) and the other boys were all like "OI, Ian, don't make a mess eh!" and we were like: "oh my god! mongols!" and it was really annoying.

Then the next day, we went to the fortress in Bouillon, and Ian and I sort of did that with our two.  As in: "wanna go and have a look at the birds?" -"sure" *we watch the birds* "Wanna go and have a look at that corridor?"-"sure" and more things like that. NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED but yeah, of course, a boy and girl walking toghether? gossippp! 
There was a bird show, and we walked to the tribune, and the girls of his class were all saying: "Ooohhh, Ian's in loveee!!" "Ian and Luna, Ian and Luna!!!" and it was realllyyyy annoying. And -that was so funny- one of the boys in my class asked, I swear, with a face like this: 
"You guys are together?!" and we laughed because his face was hilarious. Then he was like: "what did I say wrong this time?" and we laughed even harder. And then we had dinner together (Pizzaaa <3) and that was than that. 

Now everybody in my class is like: "Luna, you Have to choose between Kyle and Ian! It's not good to play with boy's feelings!" and I'm like: "THERE ARE NO FEELINGS TO PLAY WITH!!!! Well... at least not that I know." and I'm SO FREAKING ANNOYED!
Why are they so interested in my love life!? Really, what a bunch of no-lifers are they! I thought my life was boring... 

*that cat is distracting me...*

How about you? Do you 've got annoying class mates or other people that are wayyy to interested in your ll? Tell me in the comments! :)

           See you next week! 
                xoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxx
                           Luna

4 comments:

  1. YOU EVEN HAVE A BETTER LOVE LIFE THAN I DO GOD DAMMIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO i don't! other people think I do, which is a huge difference!! you should write another post btw!

    ReplyDelete