Sunday 10 February 2013

Cinderella (again) / City of Bones

Hi, long time no see!
(more than a week, sorry about that)

It was a pretty busy week for me, even though I had only 9/32 hours at school lessons. 
Monday, a normal day, 7 hours lessons, including 2 hours ice skating for PE, that's always fun. 
Tuesday, we had World Day, No lessons. 
 Wednesday, school play (I've told you about it, Cinderella. It was a bit stressy, but OK) so: No lessons
Thursday: first 3 hours lessons,containing a watching a movie for geography. Then, dressing up and putting on make up for Cinderella (our last performance :'C ) we decided to do a dance on the playground in our costumes, during the lunch break, luckily my class and friends were all inside :)
Then the preformance: my class and my best friend's were both coming, so it had to be really good, or I would make an enormous fool of myself. But... it all went well. We cried a bit, took photos, and the people in their forth year decided that we want to fail our year and do it again next year, so that we can play again, because our director has this awesome idea about writing a play herself.
And  oh yeah, whe had no school on Friday.

Also, I finished "City of Bones", the first book of the "Mortal Instrument"-Serie by Cassandra Clare yesterday (awesome book, make sure you read it!), it was not one of my bests, I finished "Divirgent", the "Twilight"-saga and the "The Hunger Games"-Serie all in one day a book. I had already read a bit of it on my best friend's iPhone, and I fell in love with it from the moment I read about the blue hair (I've got something with blue hair, thanks to Teddy Lupin), and it only got better! I was a bit sad when he got killed, but there was Jace, so I survived :) 
I would write more, but we have to go home. BYE!


                                                 Love, Luna
                                                      xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment