Saturday 2 February 2013

Cinderella

Ok, so first: a huge thank you to my best friend Aurélie (writer of thoughts of a 15-year-old) who made this blog look awesome!

*applause*










(we're still working on it but Nevillemind)

second: I think I'll change the "but I'll try to post at least every weekend" to "I'll try to post at least every week".

and last, but absolutely not least: my real post

I only just now came back from the rehearsal of the school play, Cinderella (Assepoester in Dutch), I still 've got a lot of font de teint on my face, it looks horrible. We were practicing in the school theater, 3.30 to 6 PM, and noticed that dark, empty schools are totally awesome, even cooler then empty schools in daylight. When we were done, we ran back to the classroom we use as dressing room, on high heels and our dresses on, screaming like hell, it was hilarious! If you wanna know, I play the evil stepmother. It's awesome, being mean, I LOVE it!!

for the fans; a few Cinderella memes

















































Love, Luna xxxxx

P.S.: this post was written on Friday the first of February

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing to think about: if Cindy's shoe fitted perfectly, then why did it fall off? By the way, we need to watch this film together. Haven't seen it yet because Sleeping Beauty was so much cooler. Thank you for the credit by the way, have given you some on my blog this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I came across that one too :)
      and I'll add that to our "to watch" list

      Delete